Our Home – Cathedral Park is founded on the belief that the strength of a community can be measured by its diversity.
Ambitious plans such as these do not come together on their own, and the Founding Neighbors of Our Home – Cathedral Park are grateful for the generous help from their supporters and partners:
- Our Home, Inclusive Community Collaborative, a Portland nonprofit formed specifically to bring Our Home – Cathedral Park to fruition and to support, promote and develop inclusive and diverse communities in Portland and beyond!
- Urban Development + Partners, a Portland development firm with extensive experience in multi-family construction and cohousing development
- Community Vision, a local nonprofit working to support families and individuals experiencing disability
- Proud Ground, the largest Community Land Trust in the Pacific Northwest
- Mahlum Architects, committed to creating healthy and enduring communities to support the lives of future generations. We seek work that serves the whole rather than the individual as we believe in the power of design to connect us to each other and to the earth.
- I & E Construction, https://iandeconstruction.com/ a full-service general contractor, performing new construction and restoration work throughout the Northwest. We specialize in multifamily, mixed-use and hospitality buildings.
- Froelich Engineers provides creative and cost-effective civil and structural engineering services to architects, owners, and builders across the United States
- Kuni Foundation, whose mission is twofold: to support medical research, especially for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, and to support and enhance the lives of adults with developmental disabilities.
- OCF, Whose mission is to improve the lives of all Oregonians through the power of philanthropy. As a statewide community foundation, we work alongside donors, stewarding their priorities into strategic giving to support diverse communities across Oregon, creating lasting, transformative change.
- Metro. Metro works with communities, businesses and residents in the Portland metropolitan area to chart a wise course for the future while protecting the things we love about this place