We are family and friends creating joyful inclusive community connections
We believe that all members of our community should be able to play an equal role in the development of our shared identity and vision:
- Growing together as a community and as individuals
- Creating an authentic sense of belonging
- Respecting family and individual privacy
- Creating easy connections
- Making decisions cooperatively
- Sharing resources
- Respecting and embracing differences
- Giving and receiving
- Enjoying each others’ company
- Connecting with our surrounding neighborhood, city, and region
Words that light us up!
- Playful, fun, humor, happiness, wellbeing, zeal, and peace
- Thoughtfulness, patience, compassion, tenderness, and generosity
- Safety and security
- Teamwork, contribution, collaboration, usefulness, and humility
- Relationship, connection, friendships, and family
- Inclusion and diversity!
Our Nonprofit Sponsor
Our Home, ICC is an Oregon nonprofit with a mission to ‘promote, support and develop inclusive and diverse communities’ and believes that inclusive and diverse communities are stronger communities. “How do we thrive together?” is a question that needs to be addressed by every society.